Catholic Charities West Virginia is not a first responder, but is active in long term recovery. We work with people throughout the state in response to widespread and personal emergency and disaster situations. Catholic Charities WV is a member of the State VOAD (Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters), and participates in the Long Term Recovery Committees.
· Active member in Long Term Recovery Committees.
· Provides disaster case management in limited areas of WV.
· Provides work groups in limited areas of WV.
· Provides Long Term Recovery consultation throughout the state.
Personal Disaster (individual residence damage from water, fire, trees)
· Submit incident report from authority.
Widespread Disasters (i.e. forest fires, floods, severe storms)
· Determined by individual Long Term Recovery Committee.
How to Receive Services
Contact your local Catholic Charities WV office (see regional directory on pages 38-45) or VOAD agency coordinator office.
Office Locations (see column on left)
VOAD Agency Coordinator
PO Box 386 ♦ 602 Ritchie Street ♦ Princeton, WV 24740
(304) 425-4306 Fax: (304) 425-7515